Sparksph website usage
No user of Sparksph website may distribute, exchange, sell, modify or transmit any information published on this site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio or video, for any business or commercial purpose without our written expressed permission.
We use different cookies for analytics, fraud prevention, and to enable certain functionality on our website.
Collection and Use of Personal Data
Sparks Production collects your personal data to respond to your inquiries and to provide better services on our website.
We do not sell, share or rent any information you provide on our website. We use the personal information you provide when submitting a query on any contact form on our website to get in touch and respond to your requests. We store data of our clients and leads using secure platforms that comply with applicable privacy laws and take all necessary precautions to make sure your information is safe and secure. Access to your information is restricted to the authorized personnel and will never be given to any third party without your prior consent.
First posted: 11.12.14
Last edited: 26.02.15
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE COLLECT IT
In providing our services, we collect, store and use the following Information relating to you:
“Information” is Personal Information and Non-Personal Information;
“Personal Information” is any information or combination of information that relates to you, and can be used to identify you. Personal Information may include the following:
- information you make available to us when you open an account or use our services, such as your name, telephone number and email address;
- information which you make available to our services as you use them, including Shared Information you make available to others through our services and information you store using our services;
- Shared Information that others using our services make available about you, such as information contained in posts they make and communications they make to you and others using our services; and
- information we collect as you use our services, such as certain Location Data and Log Data.
“Location Data” is information that we collect regarding your location (when you use a location-enabled service), including:
- the location of your device when you use our services, such as from the GPS, WiFi, compass, accelerometer or other sensors in your mobile device;
- the IP address of the device or internet service you use to access our services,
- other information made available by you or others that gives an indication as to where you are or have been located, such as account information that indicates where you are located and Shared Information you or others post indicating your location, such as any geotag information that is embedded in any photos you make available to us; and
- if you have provided us with your location data previously and would like us to delete such existing location data, you may be able to do so via our services.
- technical information such as your mobile carrier, configuration information made available by your web browser or other programs you use to access our services, your IP address and your device’s version and identification number,
- information about what you have searched for and looked at while using our services, such as web search terms used, social media profiles visited and details of other information and content accessed or requested by you in using our services;
- information about communications you have made using our services, such as the people you’ve communicated with and the time, data and duration of your communications; and
- metadata, which means information related to items you have made available through our services, such as the date, time or location that a shared photograph or video was taken or posted.
“Non-Personal Information” is any information that relates to you but from which it is not practicable to directly or indirectly identify you, including Personal Information in aggregated, anonymised or pseudonymised form.
“Shared Information” is information about you or relating to you that is voluntarily shared on our services, including postings that you make on our services (including your public profile, the lists you create), any postings from others that you re-post and including Location Data and Log Data associated with these postings. Shared Information also includes information about you (including Location Data and Log Data) that others who are using our services share about you.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your Information for any of the following purposes:
- to provide better services to you;
- for customer service, security, fraud-detection, archival and backup purposes in connection with the provision of our services;
- to provide you with advertising and direct marketing that is more relevant to you (as discussed in more detail below under the “Direct Marketing” section below);
- to better understand how you access and use our services, for the purposes of trying to improve our services and to respond to customer desires and preferences, including language and location customisation, personalised help and instructions, or other responses to your and other customers’ usage of our services;
- to help us develop our new services and improve our existing services;
- to assess the effectiveness of and improve advertising and other marketing and promotional activities on or in connection with our services when your account is subscribed to an official account; and
- to allow you to participate in surveys about our products and services. If you participate in a survey, we may request certain personally identifiable information from you. Participation in these surveys is voluntary and you therefore have a choice whether or not to disclose this information. We use may use a third party service provider to conduct these surveys and such third party service provider will be prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
Please note that for the purposes of seeking to provide our users with a better experience, to improve our services or otherwise where you have consented, Personal Information collected through our site or service may, subject to user privacy controls (where available), be used by our other services (including in an aggregated or individualised manner).
For example, Personal Information collected during your use of one of our services may be used to suggest particular content that can be made available to you on another service or be used to try to present more relevant advertising to you in another service. You may also from time to time ask us to migrate or export your Personal Information contained in one of our services to another of our services, where such migration option is available.
COOKIES, WEB BEACONS AND LOG FILES
SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You consent to the third party use, sharing and transfer of your Personal Information (both inside and outside of your jurisdiction) as described in this section.
We allow third parties such as analytics providers and advertising partners to collect your Personal Information over time and across different websites or online services when you use our services.
A WORD ABOUT SHARED INFORMATION
Our service enable Shared Information to be shared publicly with all users of that service and not just your contacts. Our social media services in particular are primarily designed to help you share Shared Information with the world via features either provided by us or third parties, so Shared Information can be broadly and instantly transmitted and will remain public for as long as you do not delete it (and even after you delete Shared Information, it may still be separately cached, copied, or stored by, or remain public through, other users or third parties who are not affiliated with and not controlled by us).
Please consider carefully what you post and communicate through our services. In some instances, you may control what access the wider public has to your Shared Information via the privacy settings in some of our services. If you would like to update or amend your Personal Information you may do so by logging into your account and making the appropriate changes or by contacting our Privacy Officer. To request removal of your Personal Information from our services, or to request the removal of an unauthorized account, please contact our Privacy Officer. In some cases, we may not be able to update, amend or remove your Personal Information, in which case we will let you know why we are unable to do so.
COMMUNICATIONS FROM US
Newsletters and other types of communications
When you use our service, we may use your Information to send you emails, newsletters or push notifications to your device. If you no longer wish to receive these communications, you can do so by following the unsubscribe instructions in the emails we send to you, opting out of notifications at the device level (if available) or contacting our Privacy Officer via the contact information within this Policy.
We may from time to time send you service-related announcements when we consider it necessary to do so (such as when we temporarily suspend one of our services for maintenance). You may not opt-out of these service-related announcements, which are not promotional in nature.
A WORD ABOUT SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
In some jurisdictions, certain Personal Information, such as information about your race or ethnic origin, religious or philosophical views or personal health, is characterised as “sensitive” and is subject to stricter regulation than other personal information. Please note that content and information that you input to our services, such as photographs or information about your school or social activities, may reveal your sensitive Personal Information to others.
We urge you to consider whether it is appropriate to communicate Personal Information of a sensitive nature in the manner you are proposing to communicate it using our services.
Please note that we do not use your sensitive Personal Information for the purpose of serving advertising to you.
THIRD PARTY SERVICES ON OUR SERVICES
Our service may link you to, social media or other services (including websites) provided by a third party. For example:
- you may be able to share content on, or login to, our services using services provided by third parties. The third parties who provide such services may be able to collect your Information and Personal Information (including your Log Data), and may set cookies on your computer to enable such feature to function properly; and
- we may (whether in advertisements or otherwise within our services) provide you with links that allow you to access third party services or websites.
Children under the age of 13 are not allowed to use our services. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from any children under the age of 13. Please contact our Privacy Officer if you believe we have any Personal Information from any children under the age of 13 and we will promptly investigate (and remove) such Personal Information.
TRANSFER, STORAGE AND SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We operate and may continue to operate servers in a number of jurisdictions around the world, so the server on which your Personal Information is used and stored may not be in your jurisdiction.
We use a variety of security technologies and procedures for the purpose of preventing loss, misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure of Information.
In our service, we will use encryption technology (such as SSL) to protect certain sensitive Information (such as location data) provided by you to us. Please be aware that despite our efforts, no data security measures can guarantee 100% security at all times. Our systems and the communications networks through which you access our services may be subject to security breaches and failures which are due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control. If you have any questions regarding the security of your Personal Information, please contact our Privacy Officer.
PERIOD OF USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Subject to applicable laws and regulations (including as set out under the “Sharing of your Personal Information” section above), we will only use your Personal Information for so long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes as set out under the “How We Use Your Information” section above.
Subject to applicable laws and regulations, you may have the right to request to receive a copy of and make any corrections to your Personal Information which we hold, and to request that we deactivate and not use any of your Personal Information that is stored by us. You may direct such request to our Privacy Officer, or where we offer this option in our services, you may also log into your account with us and make the appropriate changes. We will respond to all requests made to our Privacy Officer under this “Retention of your Personal Information” section within 60 days.
Should your account be terminated by you or us for any reason, we will (subject to the above paragraph) take steps to ensure that your Personal Information is no longer available through our services, or otherwise used by us, within a reasonable period of time (subject to technical limitations) after such account termination. However, it is important to note that communications made by you using our services may put your Personal Information in the hands of third parties that we cannot control.